Technical Claims Handler – Property
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Property Claims Handler on behalf of our client, one of the leading brands in the UK insurance market.
The successful candidate will manage a caseload of major and complex Property and Business Interruption Claims, handling these Claims from cradle to grave.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of HNW Household and Commercial Claims ranging in value from £100,000 to millions of pounds.
- Helping customers in their greatest time of need, being sure to utilise your empathy and flexibility of approach in order to achieve the best outcomes for the customer.
- Dictating the strategy on your portfolio of claims, demonstrating the ability to make good decisions.
- Building fantastic working relationships with internal colleagues, Loss Adjusters and other chosen external partners to ensure the best outcome for us and the customer.
- Taking ownership of stakeholder management, communicating regularly with the customer, the broker, the relevant Underwriter, the Property Claims Management Team, and the Head of UK Claims.
- Providing real time feedback to the Underwriters and the Wordings team, in order to assist them with the management of their own portfolios, risk management, and product development.
- Acting as a senior referral point for colleagues.
- Taking a leading role in wider coaching, training and mentoring initiatives within the department.
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in handling high value and complex Household, Commercial Property and Business Interruption Claims from either an insurer or loss adjusting background.
- ACII or ACILA qualified, or with a commitment to complete them.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and communication skills.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.