Senior Development Underwriter (Professional Indemnity)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Development Underwriter on behalf of our client, one of the leading brands in the UK insurance market.
The successful candidate will join an established team with a substantial book of Professional Indemnity business. You will need to be an energetic and highly motivated individual with a broad knowledge and the desire to share that knowledge with your fellow Underwriters.
- Underwriting larger, more complex cases consistently and profitably.
- Leading underwriting and sales visits to larger clients and prospects.
- Developing close, effective relationships with brokers in order, helping to contribute to the team’s business targets.
- Increasing submission and conversion numbers through large client prospecting.
- Keeping abreast of the competitive landscape, from market moves to new product launches.
- 5 years of experience in Professional Indemnity and/or Property & Casualty Underwriting for London retail brokers.
- Excellent relationship management and sales skills.
- Ability to lead underwriting and sales visits to larger clients and prospects.
- Ideally ACII qualified or exempt through relevant experience as defined by the FCA.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.