Senior Complex Claims Adjuster
Claims Recruitment Services is proud to bring this excellent job opportunity to the market with our client – a dynamic, forward thinking insurance service provider working within both the European and Lloyd’s insurance markets.
We are recruiting for a Senior Complex Claims Adjuster to manage and adjust various portfolios of claims across multiple lines of business on both Company and Lloyd’s platforms, including high value and contentious claims. The classes of business will include Marine, Financial Lines, Construction, Reinsurance, Property and Casualty.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will place the candidate in an exciting position within the Lloyd’s Market, joining a growing a claims team at the early stages of its development.
- Managing all aspects of claims handling, including logging, reporting, insured & broker correspondence, engagement of external legal resources, reserving, and resolution.
- Effectively collaborating with the Group Claims team.
- Liaising across the entire Claims function to ensure uniformity of claims handling and monitoring as needed.
- Managing incoming claims notifications to Insurance & Reinsurance policies written, using both Bureau and non-Bureau channels.
- Attending and/or leading market meetings as needed, leading or influencing the market in claim strategy and case resolution.
- Liaising with the Outwards Reinsurance Recovery team, providing Claims related information to support the recovery process as needed.
- Building and maintaining a network of line of business expert contacts, monitoring significant market losses, and reporting claims intelligence to the business.
- Participating in internal peer reviews and claims audits as needed.
- Candidates must have experience of handling Property & Construction Claims (preferably North American, but UK claims experience will also be considered). Experience of handling additional lines of business is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong negotiation, mediation, arbitration and ADR skills.
- Experience of conducting technical claims audits and effectively following up on findings, including catastrophe management experience.
- Strong policy language skills enabling accurate and consistent policy wording interpretation.
- Ability to manage claims and TPAs in various jurisdictions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Legal qualification / experience – mindset of a litigator with the ability to deploy a dispute resolution mentality.
- ACII or equivalent qualification (or working towards it).
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.