Senior Claims Vendor Analyst
We are delighted to be working with a leading Lloyd’s / London Market insurer as they look to expand their Claims team, recruiting for a Senior Claims Vendor Analyst.
The successful candidate will support the Claims Vendor Manager and be responsible for the procurement and monitoring of appropriate vendors for the company’s London Market claims teams, including third party administrators, coverholders, and medical assistance companies.
- Performing analysis of vendor suitability, following receipt of suitable documentation.
- Working with other teams in the organisation to ensure satisfaction with finance, IT and compliance requirements.
- Ensuring monitoring of service levels provided by vendors against contracted standards.
- Obtaining and organising feedback on vendor performance from our Claims teams.
- Assisting with the training of vendors in company procedures.
- Supporting the Claims teams in understanding and troubleshooting bordereaux processing issues.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and internal control requirements relating to claims handling and the management of Third Party outsourcing arrangements.
- Monitoring controls within the claims function for vendors.
- Checking that correct evidence is being stored.
- Liaising with various Auditors to provide evidence.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior team members as needed.
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within a Lloyd’s Managing Agency, with experience of reviewing due diligence information for a delegated claims vendor.
- Good knowledge and experience of the vendor procurement and supplier monitoring lifecycle in the context of insurance claims.
- Knowledge and understanding of the claims handling process.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good educational background, including passes at Maths and English.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.