We are delighted to be working with a leading independent specialty insurance business in the London Market as they look to expand their Claims team, recruiting for a Claims Advocate.
The key purpose of the role is to manage and control a portfolio of complex Property & Casualty Claims – International (Canada, Australia & other jurisdictions).
Hybrid working is on offer with this role, with excellent flexibility options for working remotely. Candidates would need to be in the office at least once a week, depending on the needs of the business.
- Manage and control a portfolio of complex Property & Casualty Claims – International (Canada, Australia & other jurisdictions).
- Dealing with a claim notification – identifying the risk and reviewing the details, in conjunction with coverage / wording afforded, acknowledging the client / intermediary, preparing the claims file, and maintaining the in-house and external claims records.
- Producing claims information and presenting to reinsurers, and dealing with any resultant instructions, queries and enquiries.
- Monitoring insurers’ agreements and payment of funds.
- Ensuring relevant insurer’s instructions are passed on to client / expert and vice versa.
- Building meaningful relationships with clients, experts and insurers.
- Ensuring effective liaison with Closing colleagues, including, where required, the maintenance and provision of claims statistics for renewal or similar purposes.
- Ensuring effective liaison with Accounting colleagues both in respect of collection/payment of funds and the subsequent clearance of accounting entries.
- At least 5 years of Property & Casualty Claims experience.
- Good working knowledge of reinsurance class worldwide, as well as all other relevant insurance and regulatory procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.