We are currently recruiting for a Reinsurance Technician on behalf of our client, a highly regarded and very well-known Lloyd’s/London market business.
The key purpose of the role is the collection of the company’s reinsurance assets through accurate calculation and issuance of recoveries, commutations, and liquidation management techniques.
- Effectively implementing procedures for accurately calculating the Reinsurance asset and issuance of Reinsurance recoveries.
- Calculating Reinsurance recoveries as required.
- Assessing the viability of releasing individual reinsurance recoveries.
- Preparing Reinsurance billings and loss advices as required.
- Recording and answering technical queries raised by Reinsurers and/or Brokers.
- Assisting with Credit Control to ensure timely collection of outstanding balances.
- Assisting with and handling commutations as required, ensuring realistic values for the commutation of the company’s gross liabilities and ceded assets are achieved.
- Completing and reporting on projects as allocated.
- Ensuring effective and timely reporting as required.
- At least 2 years experience within Reinsurance Technical Issuance, with experience of Reinsurance recoveries calculations.
- Project management and risk management techniques.
- An understanding of international insurance market operations, with particular regard to run-off.
- Knowledge of market procedures for the settlement of Lloyd’s and Non-Lloyd’s balances.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.