Property Claims Manager
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected and very ambitious Lloyd’s Syndicate which is looking to recruit a Property Claims Manager.
The successful candidate will handle their own portfolio of Property Claims, providing the Underwriters with necessary data and information, whilst also acting as a referral point for other departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company entering an exciting period of major growth, whilst also getting to work alongside some of the most knowledgeable claims professionals in the market.
- Handling and auditing a portfolio of Property Claims, in accordance with company claims management guidelines.
- Litigation management.
- Maintaining and developing Broker and Expert relations.
- Building commercial awareness by adjusting claims from a diverse multi-class portfolio, providing precise responses and accurate reserving.
- Attending meetings and presentations on high value and complex losses alongside experienced Claims Adjusters, building relationships within the London Insurance Market.
- Collaborating with external experts and other teams, such as Underwriting, in order to improve organisational performance.
- Significant experience of handling Residential & Commercial Lines Property Claims and Property Reinsurance Claims, as well as Delegated Claims (North American experience would be beneficial) within the Lloyd’s / London Market.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience with MS Office packages, such as Excel (knowledge of PowerBI would be beneficial).
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.