Property Claims Adjuster
Investigating and maintaining Property Claims on both company and Lloyd’s platforms, under broad supervision, working within specific limits of authority on assignments of moderate technical complexity. The role will also include the adjusting of Energy Claims.
- Interpreting policy coverages and determining if coverages apply to claims submitted, escalating issues as needed.
- Setting activities and reserves and authorising payments within scope of authority.
- Ensuring prompt issuance of disbursements whilst effectively managing loss costs and claim expenses.
- Assisting with performing investigations and evaluating claims through contact with insureds, claimants, witnesses and experts.
- Identifying and escalating serious claim developments to management.
- Partnering with legal counsel, account representatives, brokers, underwriters and insureds to develop a focused strategy for timely and cost effective resolution of claims.
- Developing and maintaining strong broker relationships.
- Recognising the need for negotiation, participating in planning strategy and negotiating within scope of authority.
- Analysing claims activity and preparing reports for management review.
- Previous experience of handling Property and/or Energy Claims.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, enabling viable alternative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to interact with business partners at all levels, both internally and externally.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.