Professional Indemnity Underwriter (Hybrid Working Role)
We are currently recruiting for a Professional Indemnity Underwriter on behalf of our client, a well-known Lloyd’s and London Market insurer with a strong international reputation.
Reporting into the Head of Professional Indemnity, the successful candidate will proactively underwrite and develop Professional Indemnity business for the company.
- Underwriting new and renewal business.
- Liaising with clients and networking through attendance at underwriting meetings, conferences and other market events.
- Building and retaining a network of producing brokers to ensure a flow of new and renewal business into the portfolio.
- Liaising with the Claims department on open claims.
- Interacting with the Head of PI, actively engaging in the development of new products and wordings.
- Undertaking domestic and international business travel as needed, attending renewal meetings and ensuring business development.
- Liaising with External Counsel / Internal Legal department on underwriting issues and wording development.
- Extensive Professional Indemnity Underwriting experience, with strong technical knowledge and experience in underwriting Professional Indemnity business in multiple jurisdictions, both on a primary and excess basis.
- Good wording development skills, and up to date technical knowledge of current market forms.
- CII qualified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking ability.
Salary – Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.