Professional Indemnity Claims Handler (Hybrid)
We are currently recruiting for a Professional Indemnity Claims Handler on behalf of our client, one of the leading brands in the UK insurance market.
The successful candidate will handle a wide portfolio of Professional Indemnity Claims, and will assist customers when claims have been made or threatened against them.
- Management of a portfolio of mixed Professional Indemnity Claims from first notification to conclusion.
- Setting the claim strategy and handling the claim internally where possible.
- Selecting, instructing and actively managing external advisers and experts, including Solicitors as needed.
- Liaising and negotiating with customers, brokers, claimants and their representatives.
- Demonstrating excellent file handling and claims management through pro-active portfolio management.
- Working closely with Underwriters to win and retain business.
- Candidates must be either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive, Paralegal or claims professional with experience of handling a broad portfolio of Professional Indemnity Claims.
- A good understanding of the dispute resolution process and CPR rules.
- A strong understanding of litigation and the legal process, with knowledge of all methods of dispute resolution.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and communication skills.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.