Claims Adjuster – Specialty Lines
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Adjuster on behalf of our client, a growing and globally recognised Lloyd’s Syndicate, home to a wealth of exceptional Claims and Underwriting talent.
Reporting into the Claims Manager, the key purpose of the role is to handle a portfolio of Professional Liability, Financial Lines and Cyber Claims.
- Evaluating information on coverage, liability and damages, to determine the extent of exposure to insured and company.
- Directly and closely monitoring assignments to experts and defense counsel.
- Providing outstanding customer service and building longstanding relationships with insureds, brokers and partners.
- Communicating coverage positions to insureds.
- Setting and monitoring reserves within authority.
- Attending mediations and trials as needed.
- Reporting to reinsurers and other insurance partners.
- Supporting business leaders as needed regarding Claims and Underwriting related issues.
- Proven experience of handling Financial Lines Claims within the London Market is essential. Additional experience of handling Cyber Claims is beneficial, but not essential.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and systems, including ECF.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Insurance qualifications are beneficial.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.