Claims Adjuster – Professional Indemnity
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Adjuster on behalf of our client, a highly regarded and very well-known Lloyd’s / London Market business.
The successful candidate will handle a portfolio of UK and EU Professional Indemnity, Medical Malpractice and Cyber Claims, striving to achieve prompt, accurate and consistent adjustment of claims liabilities.
- Promptly agreeing valid claims for payment.
- Raising all appropriate queries where further information is required.
- Rejecting invalid claims.
- Adjusting quantum of covered claims.
- Negotiating and resolving disputed claims.
- Ensuring accurate reserves are recorded.
- Liaising with co-insurers as required.
- Raising, recording and tracking queries on claims as required.
- Eliminating redundant reserves.
- Managing relationships with policyholders, brokers, cedants, claimants / claimant representatives, lawyers, loss adjusters, and other experts.
- Around 3-4 years of Claims experience, ideally within UK and EU Professional Indemnity.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of international insurance markets, particularly with regards to run-off preferred.
- Proficiency with company and market claims systems.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.