Claims Adjuster – Financial & Professional Lines
We are currently recruiting fora Claims Adjuster on behalf of our client, an exciting insurer based in the heart of the city.
The key purpose of the role is to handle a portfolio of Financial and Professional Lines Claims within a designated Claims Authority Limit, striving to always achieve the best possible outcomes for the business and clients.
Our client is ahead of the curve when it comes to smart and flexible working, whether from home or in the office.
- Handling Financial and Professional Lines Claims , making prompt and fair claims decisions from FNOL to settlement.
- Working closely with Underwriters and Actuaries and sharing knowledge.
- Maintaining excellent KPI performance, including (but not limited to) claims correspondence turnaround times, accurate reserving, and tight claims lifecycle times.
- Ensuring all claims data is correct and up-to-date.
- At least 5 years’ experience of handling Professional Liability Claims is essential, ideally within the London Market.
- Experience of handling Lawyers (US, UK and International) and Construction Professional Liability Claims is preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of ECF2 / IMR.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
Salary – Competitive Salary + Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.