Claims Adjuster – Financial Lines & Cyber
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Adjuster on behalf of our client, a dynamic Lloyd’s Syndicate with a growing reputation in the market.
Working as part of a market-leading claims team, the successful candidate will handle a caseload of both Financial Lines and Cyber Claims.
- Handling a portfolio of Financial Lines and Cyber Claims.
- Taking referrals from Delegated Claims Administrators.
- Claims reporting to stakeholders and business working groups, with a particular focus on maintaining the integrity and adequacy of reserving.
- Technical review and approval of claims bordereaux.
- Providing support and input to claims projects and strategic initiatives.
- Supporting and developing relationships with key business functions.
- Financial Lines (Professional Indemnity, Management Liability and Financial Institutions) and Cyber Claims handling experience within the London Market, across multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience of working with Delegated Claims Administrators and carrying out technical reviews of bordereaux.
- Ability to confidently interact with all levels of staff within the business and manage internal / external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyse and interpret wordings is preferred.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.