Claims Adjuster – Delegated Authority
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Adjuster on behalf of our client, an exciting insurer based in the heart of the city.
The key purpose of the role is to handle a portfolio of US Delegated Authority Claims within a designated Claims Authority Limit, striving to always achieve the best possible outcomes for the business and clients.
Our client is ahead of the curve when it comes to smart and flexible working, whether from home or in the office.
- Handling US Delegated Authority claims from FNOL to settlement within a designated claims authority limit.
- Assisting the Claims Manager as needed.
- Acting as a key subject matter expert within the team for all claims written across all US Delegated Authority classes, providing specialist knowledge as needed.
- Actively monitoring claims, ensuring that ensure early and prudent best estimate reserves are in place & entered into systems.
- Helping to maintain a ‘green’ KPI performance, including accurate reserving, tight claims lifecycle times, prompt payment, and no static claims.
- Managing and strengthening effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborating continuously with Underwriters and attending client meetings to help them gain and retain profitable business.
- Working with Claims Manager & Claims Leadership team to develop a broker engagement strategy.
- Regularly accessing and monitoring claims data to ensure quality of claims financials & provide insights to various internal stakeholders, as well as producing monthly and ad hoc claims reports.
- Manipulating data and providing analysis of claims to highlight trends, performance issues, leakage, costs spend, litigation and fraud, as well as assisting with the development of processes.
- Proven experience of handling UK Property and Liability Claims within the Lloyd’s / London Market is essential. Additional knowledge of Legal Expenses and/or Cyber Claims is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of all specific I.T. applications used in the role, including MS Office and Large Loss Claims System. Knowledge of CLASS/ECF2 is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of the different broking procedures and claims reporting, vendor / expert management, and budget / costs control.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to properly interpret financial information.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.