Claims Adjuster – Bloodstock
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Adjuster on behalf of our client, an exciting insurer based in the heart of the city.
The key purpose of the role is to handle a portfolio of Bloodstock, Contingency, Crisis Management and Fine Art Claims within a designated Claims Authority Limit, striving to always achieve the best possible outcomes for the business and clients.
Our client is ahead of the curve when it comes to smart and flexible working, whether from home or in the office.
- Handling Bloodstock, Contingency, Crisis Management and Fine Art Claims from FNOL to settlement within a designated claims authority limit.
- Assisting the Claims Manager as needed.
- Acting as a key subject matter expert within the team for all claims written across all niche classes of business, providing specialist knowledge as needed.
- Helping to maintain a ‘green’ KPI performance, including accurate reserving, tight claims lifecycle times, prompt payment, and no static claims.
- Managing and strengthening effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborating continuously with Underwriters and attending client meetings to help them gain and retain profitable business.
- Working with Claims Manager & Claims Leadership team to develop a broker engagement strategy.
- Proven experience of handling Bloodstock Claims within the Lloyd’s / London Market is essential. Additional knowledge of one or more of the following classes of business – Contingency, Crisis Management or Fine Art – is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of all specific I.T. applications used in the role, including MS Office, Large Loss Claims System, and CLASS/ECF2.
- Knowledge of the different broking procedures and claims reporting, as well as vendor / expert management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel.
Salary – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits
For more information, please call 0203 805 5541 or upload your CV below.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.